Wednesday 19 June 2013

Polka Dots are Back


      

                                Goodwill Store vintage Black and White Polka Dots blouse in size M
                                                           Black skirt from MaxStudio
                                               Metalic Silver Boa Boa from Issey Miyake

Good morning Wednesday guys. This years Polka dots make a come back.As we can see in many retail clothing stores that they are carry a lot of polka dots items including a high end brand like Louis Vuitton.In my opinion polka dots will never die and It will be classsy and poppular forever!

I remeber wearing a blue and white polka dots dress to my relative's wedding.The first bathing suit that my aunt bought for me was a cute little white and orange polka dots bikini. I guess polka dot is one of my weaknesses. I bought this white ruffle top above from Goodwill Store many years ago. I found black and white polka dots  top is versatire since you can mix and match it with many things in your closets: colour skinny jeans/skirts, simple skirt and black suit for work, with a cute little vest, with cardigan or jacket and etc...


Red And White Polka Dot Nail Art

two days ago I kind of get inspired by Yayoi Kusama so I did my nail in Red and White polka dots. I found they are very cute.Don't you think?

Matching Bow head band and my Yayoi inspired polka dot nail

Yesterday I just found this black and white polka headband on sales at Forever21.So I bought it.I got it for less than 2 dollars, can't beat that price!What a good deal right. If you have time,go check it out guys. I am so glad that I bought it.

Multi Colour Polka Dot Nail Art that I did the other day


Multi-Colour Scarf

 And in this last photo I was wearing a school boy blazer from Ross.  Brown turtle neck top from H&M(old). I finished the look with a multi-coloured polka dots scarf from Fashion Q. The multi-coloured scarf works and matches quite well with just any colour:Ivory, Brown, Pastel green,Old rose and etc. I still have a lot more polka dots outfits to share with you guys,but I am running out of space here. Well until we meet again in my next blog.Have a lovely and blessing day.


                                       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment